DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a electrical power up power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow handle could be additional to circuit to control the decent pace on the cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic elements concerned just before set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which ought to also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The electrical power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level from the tank immediately after the first working with the energy unit.
6. Oil modifying is required soon after the preliminary one hundred operation hrs, afterwards after each and every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a energy up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is usually provided if expected. Also a strain compen sated movement manage is often added for the circuit to manage the descent pace with the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our product sales engineer for the unique pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capability.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which must also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The energy unit really should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree inside the tank following the original running of the electrical power unit.
6. Oil transforming is needed immediately after the preliminary one hundred operation hrs, afterwards the moment every 3000 hours.