Details of the Products
This is the appropriate hinge for the area which connects the LCD portion and keyboard portion of anotebook computer, net book, PDA, or other device. It is possible to design the hinge to meet customerrequirements such as an LCD portion that opens and closes, rotates, or slides.
Our company has developed many products which add great value such as designs which make opening andclosing smooth by applying slide technology, combined sliding and rotating mechanism, and operatingforce reducing mechanisms.
What is the Difference Between a Friction Hinge and a Damping Hinge?
A friction hinge is a hinge that provides constant torque to hold a device in place through all angles of motion. Unless an external force is applied to move the device, the hinge will resist motion. An application we see it being used every day is a laptop.
A damping hinge is a hinge that slows motion but will not hold the device in any fixed position. When a damping hinge is attached to a weighted device, gravity will cause the device to rotate on its own until the entire system reaches a state of equilibrium. The purpose of a damping hinge is not to hold a device in place but to reduce the effects of motion in an oscillatory system, e.g., in the case of a door slamming, we want to reduce that effect so that it closes slowly.
Our Damping Hinge Technology Features:
- Smooth feel and operation over the life of the damping hinge.
- Our damping hinges have been tested to exceed more than 100,000 cycles.
- Our damping hinges have negligible backlash for that high quality feel.
- Asymmetrical damping configuration for applications requiring less damping in one direction than the other.
- Ability to perform in different environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, or salt spray.
- Different materials and finishes available for cosmetics or corrosion requirements.
- All our damping hinges are RoHS compliant.
Our expertise in this field allows us to provide you with a suitable solution for your application. We can provide prototyping at a very low cost and most of the time our samples are free so don’t hesitate to call us. We are committed to provide the best quality service to our customers.
Why should you choose us?
1. We are ODM&OEM, design according to your drawing.
2. Rich experience and good technology support (with senior andprofessionalenginecers with more than 15 years experience).
3. We are factory, not trading company, so we can provide first-hand factory price.
4.Small/Low MOQ is accepted.
5. 100% inspection before delivery.
6. Competitive price with high quality.
7. Convenient transportation ( port: Shenzhen).
Strict inspection we do during operation
1.We have specializedQC testers to check the products quality according to different customers.
2.We have IQC to check the dimensions and surface of the incoming material.
3.We have PQCto inspect full-couseduring the processing
4.We have FQC to inspect all the plating products from outsidesand make the 100% inspection before the shipments
We are willing to provide with sample for quality and function testing. We are a certified firm with ISO 9001: 2008.
Our products are excellent in quality and reasonable in price.
Our website and factory information:
For more information about our company, please visit our website: